ABI LinearMaster Compact Professional IC Tester
The ABI LinearMaster Compact Professional is an economical, compact out-of-circuit analog IC tester. The LinearMaster ihas been designed for testing analog ICs with up to 16 pins through a ZIF socket (see ChipMaster for digital devices) but a range of adapters is available for SOIC and PLCC devices.
The LinearMaster includes: a search facility for working with unknown ICs, loop modes for finding intermittent failures, diagnostic information for individual pins, and self-diagnosis for maintaining product integrity.
The unit is battery operated (4x AA/LR6) but an optional battery eliminator is available for benchtop use.
The LinearMaster Compact Professional has a USB interface for connection with a PC and for use with ABI's optional software CompactLink.
CompactLink is a PC based software package that allows users to add new devices to the library and create functional tests to suit special applications.
The LinearMaster Compact Professional emulates passive circuitry around the device under test to ensure that a comprehensive test takes place.
High integrity verification offers guaranteed levels of reliability in the results.
Conditional and unconditional loop testing modes ensure that
intermittent and/or temperature related faults are
The LinearMaster Compact Professional automatically senses the functionality of the device to be tested and displays a list of possible
equivalents for replacement. Unmarked and house-coded ICs are easily identified and tested. LinearMaster Compact
HANDHELD LINEAR IC TESTER
As part of the IC test, the specific IC number, the functional description of the device and the status of faulty pins are scrolled through on the built-in display
- Simple to operate
- Extensive built-in library
- Comprehensive tests
- Unknown device identification
- Diagnostic information for individual pins
- Conditional loop testing mode
- Optional programming facility (CompactLink)
- Auto identification mode identifies unmarked/house-coded devices listing possible replacements
- Conditional/unconditional loop testing mode
- Functional test unit emulates passive circuitry to implement a comprehensive test in a variety of configurations and gain settings
- Displays diagnostic information down to individual component pins
- Rugged, hand-held, ergonomically designed case incorporates built-in membrane keypad, 2 x 16 dot matrix alphanumeric LCD and high quality 16 pin ZIF socket
- Battery operated (4 x AA) with low power design, auto power-down function
- Mains adapter available
- Made in UK