Prototype UNO shield V.5
Uno Proto Shield gives possibility to carry your Arduino projects from breadboard and turn them into a proper circuit and also use your specially designed circuits with Arduino.
You can use proto shield without soldering. By a Mini Breadboard you placed on middle section you can do prototyping and tests without dealing with soldering. Proto Shield provides easy useage by carrying all Arduino pins to upper layer. Also there places on proto shield for surface mount devices (SMD). Therefore you can use that type of materials as well.
- 5V, GND, and Raw pins are exposed as well
- Breadboard Jump Wires: Self-adhesive backing to stick on the Arduino Protoytpe Shield
- Prototype Shield: Access to a Blue SMiRF socket for wireless communication between Arduinos
- 2 general LEDs;1 general push button switch;1 Arduino reset switch brought to top level
- The mini breadboard has 170 holes
- Size: 7cm x 5.4cm x 2cm Mini breadboard size: 4.7 x3.5 x1cm
1 x Prototype Shield
1 x Mini Breadboard