Breadboard 400 Tie-point Solderless Prototype Board
Transparent Breadboard 400 Points Solderless Prototype PCB Breadboard is an invaluable tool for experimenting with circuit designs whether in the R&D or university lab. A breadboard is used to make up temporary circuits for testing or to try out an idea. No soldering is required so it is easy to change connections and replace components.
- 400 Solder-less Points
- Ideal for Experimenting With Circuit Design In Labs
- Compatible with resistance, diodes, transistors, LED’s, Capacitors and other types of electronic components
- Completely reusable
- Colored coordinates for easy components placement.
- Phosphor bronze nickel plated spring clips.
- Accept a variety of wire sizes 20-29 AWG
- Distribution Holes 200
- Terminal Holes 630
- Material ABS
- Length (mm) 82
- Width (mm) 55
- Height (mm) 10
- Weight (gm) 36
- Shipment Weight 0.100 kg
- Shipment Dimensions 9 × 6 × 2 cm