This shield has four handy buttons and a joystick. There are also pins available to easily connect your NRF24L01 or Bluetooth (HC-06) module to your Arduino.
- Joystick with push button present in combination with four pushbuttons
- All pins with which the parts are connected are shown on the PCB (see images for pinout)
- Pull-down resistors present (can be connected directly)
- Three 3mm holes for assembly
- Shield uses Uno R3 layout
- Digital I/O Digital inputs/outputs: 0~13
- Analog I/O Analog input/output: 0~5
- Support ISP download function.
- The input voltage: when connected to the computer USB without external power supply,external power supply 7v to 12v dc input voltage.
- Output voltage: 3.3 V and 5 V dc voltage output dc voltage output.
For more information, see the following page: Joystick Shield V1.A