- Operating Voltage: 4V - 28V, 5V - 12V recommended
- Operating Current: 2.8mA (typical); 3mA (max)
- Maximum Detection Distance: ~7m
- Transmitting Power: 20mW (typical); 30mW (max)
- Output Control Low Level: 0V
- Output Control High Level: 3.3V
- Operating Temperature: -20~80 C
- Storage Temperature: -40~100 C
- Dimensions: 35mm x 17mm x 3mm
- 3V3: 3.3V power output, can be used as a reference voltage or as a low current (less than 100mA) 3.3V power supply.
- GND: Ground
- OUT: Control output; when a moving object is detected, it will output high level 3.3V
- VIN: 4-28V Input voltage
- CDS: CDS photodetector output. NOTE: Not used, photodetector is not installed on the board. It can be added by the user for daytime/nighttime detection.
Application Design Note:
- 1, the sensing face in front of the gold without any shelter.
2, front and rear sensing surface space to set aside more than 1CM
3, the module carrier plane and install as flat line
4, a certain application of effective detection area
5, the component side of the module is positive sensing face, the opposite is negative sensing surface. Negative sensing surface sensing less effective
6, microwave modules can not be large-scale applications in the same area, otherwise there will be mutual interference. Between single individuals over distance greater than 1M