- The LD1117 is a LOW DROP Voltage Regulator able to provide up to 800mA of Output Current,
- available even in adjustable version (Vref=1.25V).
- Concerning fixed versions, are offered the
- The LD1117 is a LOW DROP Voltage Regulator
- able to provide up to 800mA of Output Current,
available even in adjustable version (Vref=1.25V).
• Concerning fixed versions, are offered the
• Output Voltage: 3.3V.
• The device is supplied in: SOT-223, DPAK, SO-8 and TO-220.
The SOT-223 and DPAK surface mount packages
optimize the thermal characteristics even offering
a relevant space saving effect. High efficiency is
assured by NPN pass transistor. In fact in this
case, unlike than PNP one, the Quiescent Current
flows mostly into the load. Only a very common
10µF minimum capacitor is needed for stability.
On chip trimming allows the regulator to reach a
very tight output voltage tolerance, within ± 1% at
25°C. The ADJUSTABLE LD1117 is pin to pin
compatible with the other standard. Adjustable
voltage regulators maintaining the better
performances in terms of Drop and Tolerance