- High sensitivity suitable for illumination applications
- Low voltage suitable for embedded applications
- Standard SCCB interface compatible with I2C interface
- 50/60Hz automatic detection
The OV7670 Camera Module is a small image sensor, low operating voltage, providing all functions of a single chip of VGA camera and image processor. Through SCCB bus control, the sensor can output the whole frame, sampling, and various resolution 8 bits of data. The product VGA image can reach up to a maximum of 30 frames per second. Users can completely control the image quality, data format and transmission mode. All the process of image processing functions can through the SCCB programming interface, including gamma curve, white balance, saturation and chroma .
OmmiVision image sensor has been in application of unique sensor technology, by reducing or eliminating the optical or electronic defect such as fixed pattern noise, tail, floating away, etc., to improve the quality of the image, and get the clear and stable color images.
- Photosensitive array: 640X480
- IO Voltage: 2.5V to 3.0V (internal LDO for nuclear power 1.8V)
- Power operation: 60mW/15fpsVGAYUV
- Sleep: <20μA
- Temperature Operating: -30 ℃ to 70 ℃
- Stable: 0 ℃ to 50 ℃
- Output Formats (8): YUV/YCbCr4: 2:2 RGB565/555/444 GRB4: 2:2 Raw RGB Data
- Optical size: 1/6 "
- FOV: 25 °
- Maximum Zhen rate: 30fps VGA
- Sensitivity: 1.3V / (Lux-sec)
- SNR: 46 dB
- Dynamic range: 52 dB
- View Mode: Progressive
- Electronic Exposure: 1 line to 510 line
- Pixel Size: 3.6μm x 3.6μm
- Dark current: 12 mV / s at 60 ℃