Printed Circuit board PCB - Single Layer 30cm x 20cm Brown Plate
The printed circuit board (PCB) mechanically supports and electrically conducts electrical or electronic components using conductive paths, pads and other features etched from one or more layers of laminated copper plates onto and / or between the plate layers of a non-conductive substrate. The components are generally welded onto a PCB to be electrically connected and joined mechanically.
Single sided PCB copper coated printed circuit board
- They are widely used in product development, prototyping, DIY projects, experiments, maintenance, production, etc.
- Suitable for use with CNC router engraving machines, dry film laminators, screen printed resistors, LDI laser direct imaging, anti-etch transmissions or marker pen.
- Suitable ferric chloride or fine etching crystals.
Note: This product might have some fingerprints and stain mark, you can clean by super-fine steel-wool or sand paper similar before using. After that be sure to rinse and dry so without any water spots.
- Material: FR4 glass fiber
- Surface Finish: Copper Clad
- Layers: One side
- Color: Brown Plate
- Size: approx. 30 x 20 cm (12 in x 8 in) (A4)
- Thickness: 1.5mm