Arduino Mega Sensor Shield V2.0
The Arduino Sensor Shield allows you to connect to various Analog or Digital modules like sensors, relays, buttons, potentiometers. The plethora of header pins simplifies wiring and interfacing of both analog and digital sensors and devices.
Another advantage of the sensor shield is that the interfaces are standard and labeled - meaning you don't need to spend time figuring out how to attach your sensor to the Arduino - just figure out how to read the incoming sensor data in the software. This board gives you easy access to all of the digital, analog and I2C/Uart interfaces on the Arduino UNO with pin headers or connectors.
This shield has specific breakouts for an SD Card reader, a Bluetooth module, an ultrasonic sensor and ICSP. It also has a reset button and a power LED.
This item is just the Arduino Mega Sensor Shield. No additional shields, power supplies, cables, software or other accessories are included. Vetco sells an ever increasing selection of Arduino shields and Arduino sensors.
- Implements Processing/Wiring language
- The open-source IDE can be downloaded for free (currently for Mac OS X, Windows, and Linux)
- Sensor Shield allows you to connect to various modules like sensors, servos, relays, buttons, potentiometers
- Mega Sensor Shield V2.0 pinout all of the Arduino digital and analog interface
- Support IIC interface
- Support 32 road Servo Motor Drive Shield interface
- Support bluetooth module communication interface
- Support SD card module communication interface
- Support APC220 wireless rf modules communication interface
- Support RB URF ultrasonic sensors interface
- Support LCD serial and parallel interface
- Support Kinds of interfaces and is fully compatible with Arduino Mega
- Dimensions: 55*106 mm
- Weight: 42g