Digital Infrared Temperatures Laser Point Gun
The underlying technology for Infrared Radiation Pyrometer is Based on the principle that all Objects emit radiation at wave lengths in the infrared region of the electromagnetic radiation spectrum.
Infrared is that portion of the electromagnetic spectrum that lies beyond the visible (blue to red, 0-4~0.75um)
Response of the human eye. Infrared thermometer measure this radiation and provide an output signal calibrated in a variety of ranges according to customer requirement.
- Precise non-contact IR thermometer, safe and easy to use.
- Simply point to an object and read its temperature.
- Laser sight allows accurate targeting.
- Consist of optics, temperature sensor, signal amplifier, processing circuit and LCD display.
- Laser on / off switch, auto power off and temperature data hold.
- 20 seconds auto power off, energy saving and environmental protection.
- Celsius and Fahrenheit switchable.
- Suitable for hot water pipes, hot engine parts, cooking surfaces, hot tubes insulation, electrical connection, ballasts in electric lights, electric motors, bearings, wine coolers hot asphalt, swimming pools, fish tanks, hot and cold food products, heating air conditioning, etc.
Note: Not entirely accurate in a freezer due to the reflectivity of ice** (within 4-5 degrees)
- ℃ / ℉ temperature unit conversion.
- Keep data display. Locate the laser on/off option.
- LCD backlight on/off option.
- Material: plastic
- Temperature measurement range: – 50-380 degree centigrade
- Size: 145 X 93 X 38mm/5.71″X3.66″X1.5″
- Accuracy: + / – 1.5% or + / – 1.5 ℃
- Battery: 2pcs of AAA batteries (Not included)
- Repeatability: ±1% or ±1℃
- Object distance ratio: 12:1
- Emission rate: 0.95 preset
- Resolution: 0.1 ℃ / ℉
- Response time: 500 milliseconds
- Wavelength response: 8-14μm